Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information FDC may collect and how we may use it.
• When you create purchase a ticket or subscribe to receive more information, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information. We do not store credit card information. This information remains private and is never shared with any third party or other entity.
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on FDC latest announcements and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime.
• We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about events and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you will continue to receive these communications. Should you want to opt out of such communication, you will need to send a formal request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In doing so, you agree to be responsible for keeping yourself updated on our policies and terms and will agree to all terms therein modified with or without notice.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve products, services, and customer communications.
If you enter into a contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.